What is the NutriBullet Balance® System?
The NutriBullet Balance communicates with your smart device via Bluetooth SMART 4.0 technology to build the perfect recipe everytime. The NutriBullet Balance has a Smart Nutrition Sensor® that syncs up with the Balance App to send nutritional information in real time as ingredients are added to the cup. All nutritional information is automatically tracked and can be viewed instantly--carbs, protein, fat, sodium and more.
What is the NutriBullet Balance® Virtual Nutritionist®?
The NutriBullet Balance Virtual Nutritionist™ technology allows you to only get recipes suited to your personal goals and tastes.
- •Choosing your personal wellness track such as Weight Loss, Anti-inflammatory, Heart Health, etc.
- •Choosing your personal eating style such as Dairy-Free, Vegan, Kid Friendly, etc.
- •And excluding any allergens and dislikes such as Nuts, Dairy, Strawberries, etc.
How are recipes developed?
An expert team of Registered Dietitians, Doctors of Nutrition and Flavor Profilers created the recipes with 3 goals in mind:
- •It must promote your wellness goal with precision.
- •It must be of superior output quality making the perfect smoothie every time.
- •It must taste great!
Why is NutriBullet Balance® a SMART product?
When appliances connect with Apps via Bluetooth®, they are called connected or "SMART" products.
Where can I purchase NutriBullet Balance® in stores?
How do I cancel my SuperFood subscription?
You can manage your subscription at this link or call 855-346-8874
How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat daily?
Experts recommend eating 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories, high in vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytochemicals.
Does the NutriBullet Balance® only make smoothies?
Along with smoothies, the NutriBullet Balance also makes delicious blended soups, dressings, desserts, all-natural ice creams, dips and more. The NutriBullet Balance app is full of delicious, healthy recipes you and your family will enjoy.
How do I care for my NutriBullet Balance®?
All of the cups and lids can be handwashed and are also top rack dishwasher safe. The only things that cannot go in the dishwasher are the NutriBullet Balance motor base and blades.
What is the NutriBullet Balance® made of?
All of the NutriBullet Balance cups are made out of non-toxic high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they do not shatter when dropped. They do not contain any BPA (Bisphenol A) or Phthalates.
What are the capacities of the cups?
What is the type of plug and voltage?
Our US/Canadian spec unit has a 120 Volt / 60 Hz / 1200 watt motor, 24,000 RPMs and a 2 flat pin polarized plug. Use of adapters and/or converters in countries other than USA and Canada may result in damage to the power base and is considered an unauthorized modification in the Exclusions and Limitations section under paragraph 6e of the warranty.
Is the NutriBullet Balance® microwave safe?
The NutriBullet Balance is not intended for use in the microwave. Do not place the NutriBullet Balance cups, power base, Smart Nutrition Sensor or accessories in the microwave as this may result in damage to the appliance.
Where can I view a full copy of the user manual?
You can view a full copy of the NutriBullet Balance User Manual here.
Where can I download the App?
How do I know if my IOS device is Bluetooth® 4.0 enabled?
There are several websites that willl help you determine if your device is Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Fretlight provides the below list of Bluetooth 4.0 enabled as of December 2017. In general, any IOS iPhone or iPad that cannot be upgraded to IOS 10 even if it is Bluetooth enabled will not work with NutriBullet Balance.
How do I know if my Android device is Bluetooth® 4.0 enabled?
You can download an app called BLE Checker from Google Play on to the device you are checking and it will let you know if your device is BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) v4.0 Enabled. The NutriBullet Balance app is only supported on Android phones running Android 5.0 and above.
Why is my Bluetooth® not connecting?
- The Bluetooth setting on your device is turned on
- The Bluetooth isn't connected to a different device
- The blender is plugged in
To reset bluetooth connectivity, unplug the motor base and plug it in, making sure the light flashes 3 times. Close and relaunch the app. Tap on the blender in the top right-hand corner of the app to connect via bluetooth.
How were the Wellness Goals developed?
NutriBullet's team of registered dietitians, culinary health experts and our PhD nutritionist worked together to formulate the Wellness Goals based on sound science from a plethora of published research, U.S. dietary guidelines and the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
Are these Wellness Goals guaranteed?
No. However, these Wellness Goals target the most common health conditions people are concerned about, like weight-loss, diabetic-friendly, heart health, immunity, detox, inflammation and sports performance. While the Wellness Goals are designed to be healthy for anyone, always consult with your health professional prior to starting any new diet, regimen or Wellness Goal.
I know someone who followed one of your Wellness Goals and had tremendous success. Should I expect the same results?
It's absolutely possible. The Wellness Goals have been developed to try to help you reach your goal as best as possible.
What was the thinking behind each Wellness Goal?
- • Weight loss friendly - Based on lower calories, low sugar, high protein and fiber and low carbs (30% of calories coming from carbs).
- • Anti-inflammatory - Includes foods known to support less inflammatory response while avoiding foods that have known to be pro-inflammatory.
- • Energy boosting - Higher in healthy calories and carbs that support energy and may include ingredients known to give you an extra boost while avoiding sugar crashes.
- • Sport performance - We balanced nutrients with high protein, often adding extra perks like glutamine, collagen (healthy joints) and MCT oil.
- • Heart healthy - These recipes are low sugar, high fiber, low sodium and added ingredients known to be heart healthy.
- • Diabetic friendly - Includes ingredients with low sugar, high fiber to slow digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, and we included foods low in glycemic index. Also healthy carbohydrates, protein, fiber and low simple carbohydrates-sugar.
- • Detox/cleansing - These recipes reduce calorie load on the GI track to allow the liver to do its detoxification; we included foods that naturally support healthy liver function.
- • Gut health - The foods included support a proper healthy GI tract while creating a great environment for the good gut microbiome (friendly bacteria).
- • Immune health - These foods and nutrients support a healthy immune system. Contains at least 50% of your daily requirement of vitamin C or A by adding a variety of delicious fruits and vegetables.
- • FODMAP - Originally used for patients with undiagnosed gut discomfort, FODMAP eliminates or minimizes foods that are Fermentable, Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, Polyols (or FODMAP). Each item in FODMAP is related to a type of sugar that has shown to cause GI (gastrointestinal) distress. As any Elimination diet, use only for a short period of time and always consult your physician.
EATING STYLE AND DIETARY PREFERENCES
How were the Eating Style and Dietary Preferences developed?
Much like our Wellness Goals, the Eating Styles and Dietary Preferences were defined by evidence-based findings, including clinical definitions and including best clinical practices to maximize efficacy.
What is an Eating Style and Dietary Preferences?
These cater to people's individual food choices, such as gluten-free, vegetarian or paleo-type diets.
What is the difference between low carb and low sugar?
- • Low carb calculates all forms of carbohydrates—complex (starch) and simple sugars. We defined a 'low carb' meal as one that provides less than 30% of calories from carbohydrates (typical American diets provide at least 60% of daily calories from carbohydrates).
- • Low-sugar is less than 16 g/smoothie. Our recipes focus on high fiber, nutrient-dense food choices. And since our recipes are composed of whole food ingredients, any sugar comes from fruits, vegetables, and additional smoothie ingredients. Unless the recipe includes high sugar ingredients like honey or agave, there is no added sugar in our recipes.
Is low-calorie the same as weight-loss?
Not always. Our weight-loss recipes are not just low-calorie recipes (we do not go over 425 kcal). Our recipes balance protein and healthy fats in addition to low-sugar and high fiber to keep you full and satisfied, yet provide adequate calories to keep you going and not feeling hungry. Enough to keep you happy until your next meal. We want you to eat healthy while following YOUR weight-loss diet plan. We just did the thinking and calculating for you!
Is selecting high fat and high protein the same as selecting Paleo?
No. High fat and high protein meets the needs for fat and protein level threshold, respectively. Our selection of high fat foods are often high in unsaturated fats and low in saturated fats. We aim to select a variety of healthy fats. Our high protein ingredients include many plant-based proteins that are low in saturated fats while effective in keeping you full. The Paleo diet includes foods that are high in fat and protein, it also includes fresh fruit and vegetables. Paleo diet does not include foods like grains, legumes, potatoes, dairy products, processed sugars, refined oils and salt.
How were the Dietary Restrictions developed?
We included common, day-to-day restrictions like food allergies and intolerances. We also added a few other restrictions like low-calorie, high-fat and high-protein. When you select any of these restrictions, you won't be shown those recipes.
Where does the NutriBullet Balance® ship?
We ship within the US including AK, HI and PR. We also ship to Canada.
Does the NutriBullet Balance® ship internationally?
We ship within the US including AK, HI and PR. We also ship to Canada.
What shipping methods are available, and how long will it take to get my order?
FedEx and USPS. Packages ship via FedEx delivery to physical addresses, and USPS to PO Box and APO addresses. FedEx standard delivery takes 5-7 business days from the date of shipment. USPS takes 7-10 business days from the date of shipment.
How much does shipping cost?
$129.00 + free S/H. Shipping in the continental Unites States is free. AK, HI, and PR residents subject to $14.99 shipping surcharge.
When will I receive my order?
Packages arrive in 5-7 business days via FedEx delivery.
Can my order be expedited?
Yes, we offer FedEx overnight delivery. Not available for AK, HI, PR and Canada.
Do you ship to APO, FPO and DPO addresses?
We ship to APO addresses. Not to FPO or DPO.
Where do you ship from?
Redlands, CA. All orders ship from our warehouse in Redlands, CA. All Canadian orders will ship out of Canada.
PLACING AN ORDER
Which methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Sales tax will be applied to orders that ship to: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin and Canada.
What if I need to change or cancel my order or change my address?
You may contact our Customer Service Department for all order cancellations or changes within 24 hours of purchase.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can track your order from here.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee from the date of delivery.
How do I return my order?
Please contact our Customer Service Department via email or by phone to obtain return instructions within 30 days of receipt.
Do you offer exchanges?
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges of products.
Can I return an order that was a gift?
Yes, however, the refund will be posted to the original credit card used.
How long does a refund or exchange take to process?
Refunds take 2-3 weeks for processing from the time your package reaches the warehouse.
May I return an in-store purchase online?
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
How do I cancel my SuperFood subscription?
About NutriBullet Balance®
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports about 1 in 10 Americans get their recommended daily intake of fruits and vegetables. This leads to a variety of health issues including obesity, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
NutriBullet has provided more than 40 million consumers worldwide with nutrient extraction tools that improve health by optimizing nutrient intake and digestion of fruits and vegetables. The company is changing the game once again by introducing the smartest way to achieve ultimate wellness with NutriBullet Balance® and its accompanying NutriBullet Balance app that works as a Virtual Nutritionist® – ensuring consistency of taste, and transparency of nutritional statistics such as caloric and sugar intake on every smoothie.
Let's face it, you really have been guessing. You put healthy ingredients in your blender and hope your smoothie tastes great and is good for you. But in truth, you don't really know. The new NutriBullet Balance® takes out the guesswork. It has a built-in Smart Nutrition Sensor™ that connects to an app via Bluetooth and visually counts calories, protein, carbs, fat, and sugar intake based on ingredient volume. For the first time, every NutriBullet Balance® customer will enjoy the same great tasting smoothie with detailed nutritional tracking as if they had their own personal nutritionist right at home.
NutriBullet's team of registered dietitian, nutritionists and food scientists collaborated with an app developer to curate hundreds of smoothie recipes, addressing various health conditions and nutritional goals. The app provides flexibility to customize your own balanced smoothie, adjust for allergies and personal preferences, and automatically starts the system and performs multispeed, perfectly timed extractions for each recipe.